Sabtu, 20 Desember 2008

i will try......

MizZ...


Ok, in this post I will try to use English.

Why wir??? Because, after I saw a bule’s blog (hehehehe… I mean that the Australian guy’s blog named Richard), he wrote his blog using Indonesia Language. See?? He can write with indo language well.. and why I can’t do that too??? I have learn english since I was child, almost in my life I just learn English and I am still not good in English… And of course, now when I write this, my English is very very very bad, in Indo Language say “belepotan” hehehe… Like Richard says, “Practice”. Yup, if u want u’r language get better, u just practice, practice and practice.. Don’t shame if u’re English bad.. Now, I try to use English in my blog, yup, maybe this is the first step for me to practice my English.. Ok MiZZ!! Wish me luck y!!! I hope my English get better… Amien…


Now, I will tell u about my weekend.. Like usually, I went to my parents house and I bring a lot of movie…khehehe… yup girlz, I borrowed lot of movie from 2 different rentals.. hehehe…

I saw a movie named Music and Lyric , ok, that was an old movie, not soo old but, it realese in 2007 or the beginning of 2008, or whatever.. I don’t know… and don’t care…hehehe…

But I care about the movie.. It was very romantic, funny too… And I can say I satisfied with the movie, and I loved the soundtrack. The title of the soundtrack is Way Back into Love.. The first time I heard that song, I just soo in love with that song.. and the lyric was so deep, in indo language, “gue banget” hehehe…. I will shared the lyric to u miZz…

Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore


Way Back Into Love lyrics


I've been living with a shadow overhead,

I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed,

I've been lonely for so long,

Trapped in the past,

I just can't seem to move on!


I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away,

Just in case I ever need them again someday,

I've been setting aside time,

To clear a little space in the corners of my mind!


All I wanna do is find a way back into love.

I can't make it through without a way back into love.

Oooooh.


I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine,

I've been searching but I just don't see the signs,

I know that it's out there,

There's got to be something for my soul somewhere!


I've been looking for someone to she'd some light,

Not somebody just to get me through the night,

I could use some direction,

And I'm open to your suggestions.


All I wanna do is find a way back into love.

I can't make it through without a way back into love.

And if I open my heart again,

I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end!


There are moments when I don't know if it's real

Or if anybody feels the way I feel

I need inspiration

Not just another negotiation


All I wanna do is find a way back into love,

I can't make it through without a way back into love,

And if I open my heart to you,

I'm hoping you'll show me what to do,

And if you help me to start again,

You know that I'll be there for you in the end!



Oooooohhhh… see…the lyric was very good!!!

About the starring, Brew Barrymore was very beautiful, she’s over 30 years old, but she’s still pretty… and fyi, I’m very agree if she's dating with Ed Westwick… khehehe…. I hope that rumour was true…hehehe….

And…..for the man, Hugh Grant, I can’t believe that he’s playing in Brigget Jones Diaries as a man that I really don,t like…. But now after I saw music and lyric, I think I started like Hugh Grant ..hehee…


But of course, the one and only So ji sub was still get the first place in my heart, but eventually, I think, I start love, or maybe I do love Robbert Pattinson… OMG!!!! He’s very a man , u know, “Laki banged deh…” her eyes very sharp, “Mak JleBBB!!!” hehehe….

MizZ, I think enough for now…hehehe…. Coz now is very night, it’s almost 2 a.m… hehehehe…. Yup, I have to go sleep now, or tomorrow I will late to back to Yogya and start my busy day…hehehe….

Ok, bye mizZ!!!

-WiRa-

mizZsuntearz@rtz

mizZsuntearz@rtz
@rtZ_oF_me.....